Saturday, 24 April 2010

finally cn post.. ops will do my blog real soon .. pics nn songs:)busy


Today first day of work !!
suppose to start ytd but i didnt go.. went geylang find co again then to bugis..
so hot N COLDCAN?
morning wk n slp n wk n slp by msgs n calls n snooze alarms..
ytd on phone till too late.. we girls planning something LAUGHS..
in the end jumped off from bed faster bathe prepare went down buy cig..
on the way walk to cwp ling call ask me wait her zzz, so i waited at bns lor ..
she n co came . drove me to work, thanks for the chocolate... and before tht ask shorty help me buy cig hahas ~
shun bian coz he at cwp.. thanks! :)
work was like damn no stress can !
but huiping didnt came.. sian first day n im alone..
work finish 8 hrs ler faster go buy bubble tea drink.. shiok~~
ling fetch me from work :)
then went nn eat one pao.. the water inside all come out nn drip from my hand to everywhere..
now home my eyes like so small alr.. eye dry & pain ! till to the weather hot n cold make everyone crazy....


sigh sigh sigh .. even i got stm BRAIN but not all the things i must write down to rmb.. somethings cn rmb by HEART..

this blog.. will be updated.. will update my mixpod n put it out :)
no pics ! gt mood then tk la :D bye :p